[IP] Doing Jury Duty

Has anyone on the list had to do jury duty.  If so, how did it work out for
you eating, checking your BG, and using pump.  Filled out the questionnaire
they sent, sent it back noting I was diabetic, they sent back stating I
needed medical documentation stating I was medically impaired.  I don't
think I am that, especially after having 6 children but just need to know
how to handle BG under circumstance if I get picked.

Thanks, Paula