[IP] Medical Luggage Tag WAS Re: Doctor's Note

I was only able to find the following online:

http://www.ahlersgifts.com/product/LT-MEDICAL/Medical_Leather_Luggage_Tag.html

This one is specifically for CPAP equipment, but it would be perfect if
it was more generic.
http://www.cpap.com/productpage/2562

I'm surprised there aren't more options available.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite