I'm assuming that MN goes under etc.?

I swim most often when I'm camping and usually disconnect and throw the
pump under a towel.  If it's really hot, I have an insulated lunch bag
that I am fond of using.  If there are lots of small children around, I
try to keep it inside a bag, so that if kids come kicking around,
they'll miss the pump...  Then I reconnect and sit for awhile, but I
usually do not bolus because of the exercise.

Denise Bricher