RE: [IP] Gabapentin/Neurontin

<<If you don't mind me asking, when does your foot/ leg fall asleep? >> okay
that will teach me to quickly read the question.  I answered where not when.
Suzanne, it happens off and on all day long.  Yesterday, didn't happen.
It's happening right now.  If my feet are lower than my knees or if they are
on a foot stool.  Changing positions seems to help, but....

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000