RE: [IP] Gabapentin/Neurontin

<<If you don't mind me asking, when does your foot/ leg fall asleep?>>
Mostly the foot, but it also is happening from the knee down periodically.
I get the pins and needles, but also a sock type sensation where the entire
thing is 'feeling strange'.  I feel, but it is not normal. The medication
has provided some relief.  Not total, but some.

Since I also have degenerative disc disease, I'm also going through the
referral process to eliminate skeletal problems.

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000