[IP] TSA Experiences

I took a day trip to San Antonio yesterday, flying out of Dallas Love
Field, Into San Antonio airport and back.  My experiences were night
and day better than last February were.  I'm wondering if my email to
TSA made a difference, or just that these two airports units handle
things better.

I got to Love at around 5:00 am and immediately went through security,
either the buckle on my skirt or the pump set off the metal detectors
and they had to pat me down.  Like I wanted in February, but didn't
happen, the first thing the screeners asked were which were my bins.
They picked them up and put them in the same area with me.

Same thing happened at San Antonio around 6:00 pm.

They did a wand and pat down, which wasn't bad, though one family did
stop me after the experience and ask me what was going on.

They also did not accidentally disconnect me this time, which also helped.