[IP] Weak signal CGMS

I am getting some weak sigs. However the battery level in the sensor
status screen says "battery: Good" isig usually is at 15-20 and
sometimes 10.

On instructions from a MM rep, I plan on leaving it on the charger all
night. But the weak signal is confuzzling <G> the she'll shaped
dealiemabob is maybe 4" from my pump.

MM Rep called me yesterday and i am in proceedings to get a new one.

But I must thank the "list Angel" here for giving me the opportunity
to wear and try, ultimately giving me this on as they are going for
another CGMS system.

I know now how this will work for me, saved me from a low...again,
this morning at work. I have the insides to dare to strive harder for
good BG levels without fearing a bad low. I'm trying my insurance but
have plans on buying one when this older one dies.

Transmogrified via my beautiful iPhone!
Jenny Sutherland
<http://web.mac.com/Wyldceltic1/>