----- Original Message ----
From: suzanne watts <email @ redacted>
Betsy,

If you don't mind me asking, when does your foot/ leg fall asleep? Do you get
pins and needles when they wake up? One of my docs is telling me I have
carpal
tunnel in my hands because they started falling asleep while I was sleeping.
don't have the true symptoms of carpal and I am wondering if I should get
them
to test me neurologically to be sure. The doc doesn't seem to think it is
serious but if it is the beginnings of neuropathy, I want to know.

Thanks,

Suzanne