Re: [IP] MiniMed 522 Protective Case

 I have a MM722 and the case you are asking about. It can only be worn
vertically. It has a straight clip on the back of it. My former pump MM508 came
with a plastic clip which had a hook on the end of the clip which held the pump
on much better than the leather case you are talking about. This case protects
the pump, looks nice but if you bend over at the waist it may not stay in place
all the time.

Kathie

if its anything like the one i got when i got my very first paradigm, it can
only be worn vertically. It doesn't have a "loop" for a belt. It has a clip
that will clip on a belt or waist band...