[IP] gabapentin/neurontin

This was prescribed for me a couple of years ago for non-diabetes-
related pain from a spine problem. It didn't have any bad side effects
but didn't do much for the pain -- I think I read that it only works
for 1/3-1/2 of people. On the other hand, it's somewhat of a
tranquilizer so comes in handy for plane trips and similar situations
where that kind of thing could be useful. For what it's worth, the
drug that worked better for me for neurogenic pain was nortriptyline,
which has been around a long time and has few side effects--Mary Richman