Re: [IP] OMNIPOD ADHESIVE ISSUES ????

Our 11-year-old son uses Mastisol since regular adhesive and IV prep
never worked for him.  We get it at the local medical supply store.
It comes in a regular bottle and a spray bottle.  Both bottles are
about the size of nail polish, cost about $20 and last about four
months.  We also use Detachol or Unisolve packets to ease removal.