Re: [IP] OMNIPOD ADHESIVE ISSUES ????

BRUCE LARIVIERE wrote:
> I am having some issue with Omnipod not staying on for three days..I
> have always used IV PREP.. It doesn't seem to hold. I have heard of a
> product called Mastisol. Does anyone know where to buy it. Is it
> available at local drugstore? Please respond. Thanks Bruce LaRiviere

Have you tried using no product at all to prep your site? I do nothing
to my sites other than a thorough cleaning with an alcohol pad and the
only adhesive issue I have is sometimes it's hard to get it off cleanly
after the 3 days.
Sure, each person's skin is different, and I think it depends in part on
where the pod is places; but my CDE trainer never suggested anything
other than alcohol and I've read at least 1 or two people report that IV
Prep actually makes it worse.

Eric