----- Original Message ----
From: Jan H. <email @ redacted>
> Guess if my kidneys are going, theres not much I can do about it is there?

Sounds like you need some proper medical advice about this dilemma. You have
had some good lay advice, but I'm talking ones who can write Rx's. One
should not let kidneys just fail - nip it in the bud! See someone
immediately to get this taken care of since DMcan cause a failure of feeling
and you may be in pain and not know it. Pain is a trigger for many things.

If in doubt about the kidneys, please request a referral to a nephrologist.
They specialize in kidneys and concentrateon their functions.

Lettuce no.

Jan