RE: [IP] {IP} Gabapentin/Neurontin

hi sam,

 > Anyone have any testimony about this drug?

It worked for me when I needed it. The side effects should be read
while keeping in mind that they usually happen to a very small
percentage of people taking the drug, and even then, they
generally appear in mild form and not all of them together at full
blast. Long-term? I'd rather be taking gabapentin than ibuprofen
(kidney-toxic in higher dosages) or acetaminophen (hepato-toxic
when overdosing).

Cheers,
Felix.