Re: [IP] MiniMed 522 Protective Case

 Hi Bill, I don't know if this will help you but you might try The Insulin Case
Shop.com or CoolerConcept.com Hope it helps. Mike

I need to get a potective case for my Mini Med 522. MiniMed suggest the
ACC-644BL "Leather Case for Paradigm 5 Series". The MiniMed web site does
not have a lot of informtion on the case other than a small pictue. The
price is a little steep. $55. Does anyone have the case? Does it have loop
that a belt will fit thru? Can it be worn Horizontally or just veritcally?
Are there pictures available on the internet that would give me a better fells
for the case?

Are there other options for a protective case other than the MiniMed site?

Here is a link to the case on the MiniMed site
http://www.medtronic-diabetes.com.au/shop/index.php?page=shop.product_details
&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=116

Bill