[IP] MiniMed 522 Protective Case

I need to get a potective case for my Mini Med 522.   MiniMed suggest the
ACC-644BL "Leather Case for Paradigm 5 Series".   The MiniMed web site does
not have a lot of informtion on the case other than a small pictue.   The
price is a little steep. $55.  Does anyone have the case?  Does it have loop
that a belt will fit thru?  Can it be worn Horizontally or just veritcally?
Are there pictures available on the internet that would give me a better fells
for the case?

Are there other options for a protective case other than the MiniMed site?

Here is a link to the case on the MiniMed site
http://www.medtronic-diabetes.com.au/shop/index.php?page=shop.product_details
&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=116

Bill