[IP] Re: Cozmo

I guess I am really different in the way I think about integration.   The
convenience might be great but what happens if it breaks.   You are out
 everything while a new one is shipped to you. I prefer to have 2 separate
units. If
the pump goes out I am still able to use the CGM to  help while giving
 injections & if the CGM goes out I still have the pump. I do not loose both at
 once. Smiths Medical is mailing me the paperwork to try & get my insurance to
cover the Navigator.   The Rep did say that they are working on the next pump
they will be  releasing.  I do not know what additional features it will have.
***
Cheryl W.
Jazz OTSD CGC - Belgian Tervuren
& the Chihuahua  Gang
Russellville, Alabama
Type 1 since 4/1969 - Cozmo insulin pump  with Novolog since 7/2005 - current
A1C  5.6
In a  message dated 6/26/2008 8:25:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,