[IP] Medicare Limits

I am suddenly and without a choice, going from military Tricare insurance
coverage to Medicare Part D (not 65, but disabled due to back injury &
failed spinal surgery).  I am truly in a panic because of the nightmare
stories I've heard about the restrictions on number of strips allowed, no
Apidra insulin, etc.

I am not doing well with control, for numerous reasons, including the back
pain problems, etc., but as a result, my A1c has been ranging from 8-9.

I would be very grateful for any info on how to deal with this unwelcomed
and uncontrollable change in my insurance.

Also, I'm using the Animas 1250, and have no clue if Medicare will cover
pump supplies.

Please help with any info you have, on or off line.

Thank you so much.