From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #42
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 8:33 AM

insulin-pumpers-digest    Wednesday, June 25 2008    Volume 11 : Number 042

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
[IP] medicare
Re: [IP] medicare
RE: [IP] Kidney failure, maybe?
RE: [IP] Kidney failure, maybe? - Attn: Felix...
Re: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
Profile of RoseAnn <email @ redacted>
Profile of Tonya Harrison <email @ redacted>
RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
[IP] Travel to INDONESIA
Profile of Brian Elginsmith <email @ redacted>
Profile of Jason Dorris <email @ redacted>
[IP] Re: Profile of Jason Dorris <email @ redacted>
Profile of Ryan123 <email @ redacted>
[IP] Re: Profile of Jason Dorris <email @ redacted>
Doctor's Note WAS Re: [IP] Trip Supplies
Re: Doctor's Note WAS Re: [IP] Trip Supplies
[IP] Cozmo Frustrations.
[IP] Re: Profile of Jason Dorris <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Cozmo Frustrations.
Re: [IP] Cozmo Frustrations.
Re: [IP] Cozmo Frustrations.
Re: [IP] Cozmo Frustrations.
[IP] Re: Profile of Jason Dorris <email @ redacted>
RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
[IP] travels
RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine
[IP] Kidney Failoure Is Preventable
RE: [IP] Kidney Failoure Is Preventable
Re: Doctor's Note WAS Re: [IP] Trip Supplies