RE: Doctor's Note WAS Re: [IP] Trip Supplies

What is a medical luggage tag?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Beverly P White
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: Doctor's Note WAS Re: [IP] Trip Supplies

 Mary is currently in Chicago on a choir tour. Her note from doc basically
says
she has type 1 diabetes and must carry her supplies, which he lists, with
her at
all times. That they are not to be checked. I further attach a medical
luggage
tag on the bag carrying them - no problems.....I also have letters from
Animas
about her pump and back up pump not being able to go through xray - all of
this
is in a folder in her bag if she needs it.........

  Bev, mom to Mary, 14, dx 1997, pumping Animas 2001

Allison <email @ redacted> wrote:
  What would the doctor's note say?

--

Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite

Marshall wrote:
>>> Do you carry extra prescriptions? note from the
>>>
>> doctor?
>>

> Yes!

 -- Pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted glass and wood,
handmade
purses, rugs and blankets www.parsonwhitestudios.com