Re: [IP] Cozmo

 Yep I have heard about teh free style Navigator and I was told that it would be
integrated into the 1800 when I purchased one. Last week I spoke with the people
at Abbott as well as the people at Cozmo and they said that they do not have a
time frame for when the CGM will be integrated in to the system.
 I understand if the rep is not in the area on frequent occasion, but to stop
coming to the area because they are not selling any here and not returning calls
when you need help is not acceptable.
 Finally, now getting charged to have a loaner pump for vacation, when I was
told that was a service they provided for the lifetime of the pump when I bought
it.
 I went with Cozmo because they were a smaller company and thought that would be
better, I did not really want to go to Mini-med even tho they seem to have the
most users in my area, looks like I made a bad decision.