From: Nolan E. Kienitz <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:16:11 AM
Subject: [IP] Cozmo

As for the one poster complaining about lack of CGM with Smiths  Deltec
Cozmo.  Have you not heard of, read about or seen the Freestyle Navigator?
It is currently available and has been shipping to users. Im ordering mine
next week when I visit my endo.  They are currently offering = off for the
first number of purchasers (Im not sure how many people, but have heard
500).