[IP] Kidney Failoure Is Preventable

My Endocrinologist has had None of his patients develop Kidney failure in his
30 years of practice.
He has his patients use an amino acid
l-arginine.. This is an over the counter material that I get on mail order.
 This helps keep the small blood vessels soft and pliable.  It also keeps the
pluck from building up in them.
I arrange some of my visits and talk to him on the telephone.  This is after I
have my Lab work done in Chico, CA and sent to him in Palo Alto, CA since I am
160 miles from his office.
His name is J. Joseph Pendergast, M.D.
It your life if you do not check in to this out..
(650) 566-9810
Charles Soderstrom D.D.S. T1 age 19 Oct 1953.