[IP] travels

just wanted to let you all know i was headed to grand canyon to put my new
pump and sensor to the ultimate test....i will try to eke out another 3 days
on the sensor...it has already been three, and I am loathe to give this
up!!!!! numbers in an acceptable range for 3 days....i love it!!!  I'd rather
have a cure, but til then.....

Then I will be in Houston and SE Louisiana til July 8...in years past, I have
attempted to meet up with IPers who are in the vicinity....but there weren't
so many psychos either...but are there any takers?  anyone along I-10 between
Houston and Lake Charles, LA?  I won't have email access til next monday so
send me email off list and I will try to meet up with you somewhere

Peace!!

SSP