RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine

From: "Felix Kasza (lists)" <email @ redacted>

> Normal is indeed defined as "up to 150 mg per day".

Felix,

OK, so I'm looking at my test results and they say:

MICROALB QT         RESULT: 3.2        FLAG:H     REFERENCE 0-1.9 MG/DL.

EXPECTED VALUES 0-1.9

 What the heck does this mean? I just went to the doc today (my PCP), and when I
asked him, he just kind of glossed over it, and directed my attention to the
MA/CR ratio (22.5), and said I was fine. I'm also taking 40 mg Lisinopril/day,
so I don't think there would be much to do anyway.

 I'm just concerned because that result is almost twice as high as the expected
value. Do I have any reason to be concerned?

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07