From: "Thomas J.  De Mar" <email @ redacted>

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:36:55
To:<email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cozmo Frustrations.

I just received my mail and got a letter from Cozmo, seems that the "free
Vacation loaner" that was promised while they were trying to get my ins
money is no longer the policy.

Anyone else get this letter ?  Do any of the other pump companies charge you
for a loaner?

Smith's medical has become quite the disappointment recently, first they do
not have the integrated cgm technology that they said would be available at
the end of last year, then my "representative" no longer comes to my town
because she does not sell enough here and now this.