Re: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine

George wrote:
> However, she didn't say anything about> the 24 hour range. When I got the>
printed results, I see that the valid> range is 30-150, and my lab was 150.
And Felix responded:  "150 in what units? Generally speaking, anything under
500 mg/daymay be due to other causes, many of them benign (transient;
non-renal disease)."

Thanks Felix, I'm out of town, so don't have the lab report with me, but I'm
90% certain the result was (and range) was 30-150 mg, with my test being 150
(mg) for a 24 hour period.  Just concerned since that is the top of the range,
and my understanding of the test was that it indicated how much protein your
kidney's were dumping.

The nurse called this morning but she didn't know how to interpret my result.

Thanks,
GDG