Re: [IP] medicare

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Sharon Brousseau <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I am not sure what supplier you currently use but the Fifty 50 Pharmacy is a
> Medicare approved supplier www.fifty50pharmacy.com or 1-800-746-7505. They
> have generic pump supplies and the strips for the One touch Ultra. They
> don't carry insulin. They are a good company and seem always happy to have
> new customers. Sharon

I spoke to Rick Lynch about insulin a couple of months ago and they
are adding it back into their inventory. Now their website says:

<http://www.fifty50pharmacy.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=F5&Category_Code=insulin#>

  We carry a complete line of insulin, including Humalog(R) and NovoLog(R).

       We are not currently able to offer online ordering of insulin
due to the care in scheduling our specialized insulin shipping to
ensure a quality delivery.

       Please call our customer service department at 1-800-746-7505
for ordering and shipping details.

George