[IP] medicare

I received further clarification from the Center for Medicare  Advocacy.  The
law is supposed to be implemented July 1 in 10 areas in the  U.S.  Eventually
it probably will be extended to all areas.  This is  the same law that
created the Part D prescription drug program.  The  CMA suggested contacting
 Congress about delaying the implementation of the competitive bidding program
or
changing it.  The CMA gave me the name  of the ombudsman assigned to the
 competitive bidding area for my zip code and you can get the contact
information for
your zip code by emailing email @ redacted
 (mailto:email @ redacted) CMA said they "appreciate having your
story, which will
allow us to give voice  to what we say."
email @ redacted@aol.com_ (mailto:email @ redacted@aol.com)