From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of George Grant
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 4:17 PM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: RE: [IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine

John said " The microalbumin/creatinine ratio is used by doctor to see if
you
have kidney problems."

I have a follow-up question on this topic.  I posted about 2 weeks ago to
ask
about the valid range(s) for the 24 hour Microablumin test.  The Dr. called
and said the random test was great (it was low at 3mg with valid range  of
0-20).  However, she didn't say anything about the 24 hour range.  When I
got
the printed results, I see that the valid range is 30-150, and my lab was
150.
I have a call out to the Dr. but does anyone know if that's a cause for
concern?  And note that the on-line test sites do not discuss valid ranges
for
this test.

Thanks,
GDG