[IP] Depression

 Wendell...this disease indeed sucks. and that is the language my endo used. I
was crying everyday, hated everything and everybody.. made some mistakes, but
the straw for me was a emotional blow out at a committee meeting that made me
finally believe what my doc had been saying - I needed a little bit of help in
the form of an antidepressant. It has helped. Is everyday perfect and sunny -
no, but things are a lot easier to face and tackle.

good luck

Linda & Dax