[IP] Depression

I have recently hit what I call a brick wall in dealing with the day to day
problems and issues of diabetes.  Have been a diabetic for 42 years as of this
past Saturday and have found myself quite depressed.  Been pumping since Jan
of 1980, my overall health is really good, no major complications and no real
reasons for me to feel this way, but I do.  Has anyone else had this problem,
and if so how did you work your way through it.  It is really having a
major negative impact on my control and the poor control just seems to make it
worse.  Seems like I am in a downward spiral with no way out.  Help.
 Wendell Mayes