From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Allison
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Trip Supplies

Besides the obvious items, what do you travelers take on trips with you?

Do you carry extra prescriptions? note from the doctor?

My son is going away for a month, including an Amtrak trip from CO to PA
without me, and I'd like to make sure he has everything he needs.

Thanks!

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite