Re: [Norton AntiSpam] [IP] medicare

 Advanced Medical is not listed in the list I got from Medicare... only one for
Calif.
  I also use CCS in Florida it is also not listed....

  I'll worry about it after July 13..... IF my supplies don't arrive....

Phyllis <email @ redacted> wrote:
  > Medicare has cut my supplier off its lists. I need a supplier for the
> Paradigm, One-Touch Ultra and Novolog.
> The new list is quite short. People should complain to Medicare.
> Thanks.
> Marian @ email @ redacted

I use Advanced Diabetes Supply (in California mail order). Tim Cady, owner,
can be reached at 1-800-730-9887. I have no problem at all and Tim makes
sure my scripts are up to date and everything is ready for Medicare payment.
He files all papers and is approved for Medicare.
Phyllis
email @ redacted
..