Re: [IP] Trip Supplies

Don't forget A letter of consent to treat in case of emergency. Traveling
away from home usually takes extra sets, reservoirs, syringes -more than
what you would expect to use. It doesn't hurt to send extra because they can
always come back home if they aren't used.
I traveled from Michigan to Chicago then back to Michigan on a bus five days
total. I had two extra sets and ran out. Stuff happens when away from home.
Just send extra (some in the suit case, some on a bag or back pack that is
in the vehicle. Sharon
-----