Re: [IP] sand in the infusion set

tape it off next time, might be a suggestion i'd recommend.  that way it keeps
everything out of the hole. I had to do that with soft sets when i used them
years ago. i had to extra tape them up because the tape with the hole opening
was enough for water to get in and cause infection. So i tape sandwhiched the
site.  but with tape over it, that might be the key. cap and tape for safety?

While at the beach i never disconnected, but I wasn't on it for long, and
didn't play in the sand or water. Ok, got the feet wet but that was all.  Too
afraid of getting a cut so i put my shoes back on and left.
 Christene