[IP] RE: Pump reservoir re-use

For what it is worth I have on many occasions re-used the reservoir that has
left over Insulin or just refilled it with fresh Insulin.
I have used one reservoir over 3-4 times before replacing it.  This
especially true when my order has not yet arrived.
Sometimes I replace Insulin using the same set so I get six days of use
before having to insert the whole new set with reservoir.
I have never had a problem doing this and I have done it with my MM508 and
do it with the MM 722.
YMMV but it works for me.
Robert

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]