[IP] Microalbumin/Creatinine

Hi Everyone,

 Thanks for all your help lately. I have another question that I'm hoping people
have some familiarity with.

We just received some lab work back and we're wondering: what does the
microalbumin/creatinine ratio mean?

We aren't due to go to the doctor for a month and googling answers produces
sometimes more confusion and stress.  I understand this ratio has to do with
kidney function, but I am not sure if things like exercise/weight lifting might
have an effect on the ratio.

 Has anyone spent time thinking about this ratio and its relation to exercise
and
also in general?

Thanks very much,

Jordana