Re: [IP] Pump Reservor

I do this with my 50/50 sets as well... I use u500 so a FULL reservoir is
like having 1500 units of insulin on board and I change my set about once
every 36 hours... (day and a half) due to the fact that working in a
corrections / security (temporary human storage) environment  I am hard on
the sets.  I never change the line unless it won't stay snapped on or I do a
new reservoir fill.

Allen