Re: [IP] EOB from health insurance

I agree, although I imagine that it is a bit "hairy" waiting and being
concerned about being stuck with a whopping bill (easy for MM to say "don't
worry abourt it", huh?).  I do think that you will be OK and I would not
call the insurance company just yet. Write down all conversations you have
had and will have concerning this in case you have to appeal.  It is good to
have a bunch of documentation!  Cynthia