From: Jordana Rosenberg <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 1:32:03 PM
Subject: [IP] Battery and CGM

Hi Everyone,

For the past two times, when we change the battery in the minimed pump, it
loses
track of the sensor entirely and we have to do a restart on the sensor. I
don't
remember this happening before.

My only thought is to change the battery on the pump each time we change the
sensor, so we don't run into this problem again.  But there may be another
way
around it.

Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks very much,