Re: [IP] Pump Reservor

From: Elizabeth Blake <email @ redacted>

 > I think the Quick-Sets get inserted with the tubing attached but you don't
have to prime it. > Just insert the new Quick-Set, remove the tubing, connect
your old tubing/reservoir (which
 > is already primed, since you had been using it) and do your fixed prime to
fill
> the cannula only.

 Hmmm...interesting. I don't do it this way - I always use the new tubing, and
re-prime. This actually makes a lot of sense, though. Plus, it would save 7-8
units of insulin (I use the 23" lines). Gotta love it when you keep learning
stuff you don't think of on your own. Thanks Liz!

Tom

 PS - Sorry to hear about your insurance hassle. Just what you need right now -
a little more stress, huh? BTW, I agree with Jenny - let MM deal with them. Just
urge them to get right on it. Send them a copy of your EOB so they're not just
sitting around waiting on their copy.

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07