Re: [IP] Pump Reservor

I change the infusion set all the time without changing the reservoir.  I
simply continue to re-use the existing tubing and do not need to rewind the
pump etc.  I do a prime after making the switch and for me I use a 3u prime
which seems to work pretty well.  I've never had any problem doing it this
was in nearly 5 years of pumping.  I could possibly be missing something but
it works for me. It's all about trial and error I think.

Steve