Re: [IP] Pump Reservor

 I use the silhouette to start a new reservor and after 3 or 4 days I change to
a Sure-T set (the tube on the silhouette is 43 " and will connect to the Sure T
) without replacng the reservor..... I use about 20 to 25 units per day
  don

Bill Downey <email @ redacted> wrote:

I am new to pumping. I have a MiniMed 522. It is time to change the infusion
set and I still have
insulin in the reservor. Does anyone change the infusion set without
changing
the reservor. Clearly it is necessary to go thru the priming process with
the new infusion set, but is is necessary to change the reservor if there is
sufficent insulin in the reservor to last 3 to 4 days?
..