Re: [IP] Pump Reservor

From: Bill Downey <email @ redacted>

> Does anyone change the infusion set without
> changing the reservor.
Hi Bill,

 I do it all the time. One reservoir for me lasts two infusion sets. MM will
tell you not to do it - they recommend a new reservoir with every set change,
but then they sell the dern things, too. I don't usually use a reservoir more
than 2 infusion sets, but I've been know to stretch it to 3 or 4, it seems like.
I sure wouldn't do it more than that, though.

Good luck,

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32