[IP] CGMS and MRI

Well, the data are in!  Had the MRI yesterday afternoon and took the
transmitter off, but left the sensor in.  No problems at all with
that.   Reinstalled the transmitter and restarted the receiver (i.e.,
with the 2 h delay).  So for anyone needing an MRI, this should save
a CGMS sensor.
-wayne

>  Does anyone know if the Dexcom Seven transmitter is safe to leave on
>  during an MRI?

<<<<<<<<<DON'T LEAVE IT ON!!!
  Even though I use the MM cgms, I know that the strong magnets will ruin a
transmitter - any transmitter. I wouldn't even leave the sensor in. I think it
would get very hot.  Tom >>>>>>>>>>