Re: [IP] Minimed frustrations

--- On Wed, 6/18/08, CM Ullom <email @ redacted> wrote:

> They took a month before they notified me of someone was
> available to train
> me. However I certainly didn't wait, I had the 712
> moved to the 722 - and
> started the pump myself.
> The only thing that I consulted the doctor with was my bg
> target range -
> before it was bg target =100 - the range now is 80-100.
> And I also needed to
> know what they wanted me to set my active insulin to -
> 3hrs.   Everything else
> transfered right over to the pump.

 Are you on the CGMS? The pump isn't the issue. I went from the 715 to the 722
so I just transferred my settings and hooked up right away. It's the CGMS that I
need help with. I did finally get in touch with Minimed and the trainer for my
area sent me an e-mail, saying he was going to talk to my CDE about setting
something up. I now have an appointment for next Wednesday, the 25th, at my
CDE's office. Both she & the Minimed nurse will be training me.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987