Re: [IP] Minimed frustrations

They took a month before they notified me of someone was available to train
me. However I certainly didn't wait, I had the 712 moved to the 722 - and
started the pump myself.
The only thing that I consulted the doctor with was my bg target range -
before it was bg target =100 - the range now is 80-100.  And I also needed to
know what they wanted me to set my active insulin to - 3hrs.   Everything else
transfered right over to the pump.
Should contact your sales agent at MM for the training, so start with sales.
Good luck

 Christene