Re: [IP] OmniPod

There have been a few threads that touched on the OmniPod in the past
couple of weeks. You can find them here:

<http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/mail-insulin-pumpers/Jun2008/msg00375.html>

<http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/mail-insulin-pumpers/Jun2008/msg00172.html>

Hope this helps,
	Eric