RE: [IP] OmniPod

Hi There, Omnipod has a 45 day return policy. > Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008
14:51:20 -0700> From: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP] OmniPod> To:
found it to be really good for me. I have United> Healthcare and they pay %80
of the cost, however all of our coverage depends on> which group you are in. I
guess I'm grateful for any coverage. The automatic> inserter really works well
with no noticeable pain. I believe the strips will be> about the same price as
any other strips. You can use your old meter and strips> and manually enter
your BG. You have to change the pod every 80 hours. All in> all I really like
it. I believe that you have a 30 day period to try it. Good> luck> Oliver> >
Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:> Hi All,> Been a very long
time since I've been on IP.> > ..> .>